SALVATION OF ALL MEN
Secrets 30:8-12- On the fifth day I commanded the sea, that it should bring forth fishes, and feathered birds of many varieties, and all animals creeping over the earth, going forth over the earth on four legs, and soaring in the air, male sex and female, and every soul breathing the spirit of life. And there came evening, and there came morning the sixth day. On the sixth day I commanded my wisdom to create man from seven consistencies: one, his flesh from the earth; two his blood from the dew; three, his eyes from the sun; four, his bones from stone; five, his intelligence from the swiftness of the angels and from cloud; six, his veins and his hair from the grass of the earth; seven, his soul from my breath and from the wind. And I gave him seven natures; to the flesh hearing, the eyes for sight, to the soul smell, the veins for touch, the blood for taste, the bones for endurance, to the intelligence sweetness (sc. enjoyment) I conceived a cunning saying to say, I created man from invisible and from visible nature, of both are his death and life and image; he knows speech like some created thing, small in greatness and again great in smallness, and I placed him on earth, a second angel, honorable, great and glorious, and I appointed him as ruler to rule on earth, and to have my wisdom and there was none like him of earth of all my existing creatures.
- For thou canst shew thy great strength at all times when thou wilt; and who may withstand the power of thine arm? For the whole world before thee is as a little grain of the balance, yea, as a drop of the morning dew that falleth down upon the earth. But thou hast mercy upon all: for thou canst do all things, and winkest at the sins of men because they should amend. For thou lovest all the things that are, and abhorrest nothing which thou hast made: for never wouldest thou have made any thing, if thou hadst hated it. And how could any thing have endured, if it had not been thy will? or been preserved, if not called by thee? But thou sparest all: for they are thine, O Lord, thou lover of souls.
Ode 28:7,14,15, - And He showed me His sign: forth and given me to drink, and from that life is the spirit within me, and it cannot die, for it lives. And I did not perish, for I was not their brother nor was my birth like theirs. And they sought for my death and did not find it: for I was older than the memorial of them.
- For God created man to be immortal, and made him to be an image of His own eternity.
To 14:15 - Ecclesiasticus 1:10,14 fear the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and it was created with the faithful in the womb. He created Her, and saw Her, and numbered Her, and poured Her out upon all His works. She is with all flesh according to his gift, and He hath given Her to them that love Him.
- His foundation is in the holy mountain. The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in Her: and the highest Himself shall establish Her. The Lord shall count, when He writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.
Mark 9:37- Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but Him that sent me.
- Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took, part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
- Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands? Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth? Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me. I have made the earth, and created man upon it I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
- And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
- For thine incorruptible Spirit is in all things.
DAMNATION FOR DEVILS ONLY
- Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness and of judgment: of judgment because the prince of this world is judged.
- How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! PREPARE SLAUGHTER FOR HIS CHILDREN for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. (Devils cannot dwell on earth's surface).
Enoch 103:8- And into darkness and chains and a burning flame where there is grievous judgment shall your spirits enter; and the great judgment shall be for all the generations of the world. Woe to you, for ye shall have no peace.
Enoch 68:4,5- And it came to pass when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, Michael said thus to Raphael: I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord; for the Lord of Spirits has been angry with them because THEY DO AS IF THEY WERE THE LORD. Therefore all that is hidden shall come upon them forever and ever: for neither angel nor man shall have his portion in it, but alone they have received their judgment forever and ever.
Matthew 23:33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
2 Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. (Lucifer is the "son of perdition" and "man of sin").
Matthew 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
THE PEACE OF SALVATION IS BINDING FOR THOSE FAR FROM GOD
- Every man of the children of Israel shall pitch by his own standard, with the ensign of their father's house; far off about the tabernacle of the congregation shall ,they pitch.
- And the Lord said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not. And Moses did so: as the Lord commanded him, so did he. And the children of Israel spake unto Moses, saying, Behold, we die, we perish, we all perish. Whosoever cometh any thing near unto the tabernacle of the Lord shall die: shall we be consumed with dying?
- Neither must the children of Israel henceforth come nigh the tabernacle of the congregation, lest they bear sin, and die.- But today God is saying:
-I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.
- Therefore, fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the Lord: neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.
- And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.
- Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
Ephesians 2:1-7,19-22- and you hath he quickened who were dead in trespasses and sins: Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus; That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone: In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit. The foregoing is the meaning of all men as "lively stones" for the temple here:
III Hermas IX:57,80,81,161-168- When he who was chief in dignity, and lord of the whole tower saw this, he called to him the shepherd that was with me and gave him the stones that were rejected and laid about the tower and said unto him; cleanse these stones with all care, and fit them into the building of the tower, that they may agree with the rest; but those that will not suit with the rest, cast away afar off from the tower. Then were there called twelve very stately women, clothed with a black garment, girded, and their shoulders free, and their hair loose. These seemed to me to be country women. And the shepherd commanded the to take up those stones which were cast out of the building, and carry them back to the mountains out of which they were taken. I answered : Sir, tell me now what concerns those mountains, why they are so different; some of one form and some of another. Hear, said he, the TWELVE MOUNTAINS which thou seest are twelve nations, which make up the whole world. Wherefore the Son of God is preached to them, by those whom he sent unto them. But why, said I, are they different, and every one of a figure? He replied, Hearken. Those twelve nations which possess the whole world, are twelve people. And as thou hast beheld these mountains different, so are they. I will therefore open to thee the meaning and actions of every mountain. But first, sir said I, shew me this; Seeing these mountains are so different, how have they agreed into the building of this tower; and been brought to one color: and are no less bright than those that came out of the deep? Because, replied he, all the nations which are under heaven, have heard and believed in the same one name of the Son of God by whom they are called. Wherefore having received his seal, they have all been made partakers of the same understanding and knowledge: and their faith and charity have been the same; and they have carried the spirits of these virgins together with his name. And therefore the building of this tower appeared to be of the same color, and did shine like the brightness of the sun, John 16:33; Revelation 7:9-14.
GOD'S NAME IS IN ALL MEN
- Mother, embrace your sons; bring them up with gladness, as does the dove; establish their feet, because I have chosen you, says the Lord. And I will raise up the dead from their places, and will bring them out from their tombs, because I recognize my name in them. Do not fear, mother of the sons, for I have chosen you, says the Lord.
- That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name saith the Lord that doeth this.
Ode 8:15-22- For I do not turn away my face from them that are mine; For I know them, and before they came into being I took knowledge of them and on their faces I set my seal: I fashioned their members: my own breasts I prepared for them, that they might drink my holy milk and live thereby. I took pleasure in them and am not ashamed of them: For my workmanship are they and the strength of my thoughts: Who then shall rise up against my handiwork, or who is there that is not subject to them? I willed and fashioned mind and heart: And they are mine, and by my own right hand I set my elect ones: And my righteousness goeth before them, and they shall not be deprived of my name, for it is with them.
- For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named.
- And whoso shall receive ONE SUCH LITTLE CHILD IN MY NAME receiveth me.
WHO SHALL STAND BEFORE GOD?
- Thou, even thou, art to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once thou art angry?
- The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?
- Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
- And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL MEN unto me.
- And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
- For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or did, WE ARE THE LORD'S. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
- And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God: and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
- And at that time shall Michael stand up the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
- And EVERY CREATURE which is in heaven, and ON THE EARTH, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto Him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
- For if by one man's offense death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ. Therefore, as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so BY THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF ONE THE FREE GIFT CAME UPON ALL MEN UNTO JUSTIFICATION OF LIFE.
Revelation 17:8- The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition; and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- Watch ye therefore, and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
- For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
- The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore, the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
Christ died for all men and Michael stood for them. Therefore, John saw them all standing before the throne of God vindicated by the blood of Jesus. Again, John saw them all praising God's name in heaven and blessing Jesus for the salvation work done for all men. Since the blood of Jesus purchased the souls of all men freely for eternal life, those who begin to realize this will wonder who's name is not written on the tables of Jesus' heart: "The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world," John 1:29. "For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we judge thus, that if one died for all, then were all dead," II Corinthians 5:14. "Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular." I Corinthians 12:27. "Forasmuch as YE ARE MANIFESTLY DECLARED TO BE THE EPISTLE of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God: not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart." II Corinthians 3:3. Christ loves every man as himself, and since he desired to live again, he procured the same eternal life for every man. Christ did this because the Father had written all men in the book of His own heart. "For on the first day He created the heavens which are above and the earth and the waters and all the spirits which serve before him -the angels of the presence, and the angels of sanctification, and the angels of the spirit of fire and the angels of the spirit of the winds, and the angels of the spirit of the clouds, and of darkness, and of snow and of hail and of hoar frost, and the angels of the voices and of the thunder and of the lightning, and the angels of the spirits of cold and of heat, and of winter and of spring and of autumn and of summer, and of all the spirits of His creatures which are in the heavens and on the earth. He created the abysses and the darkness, eventide and night, and the light, dawn and day, which He hath prepared in the knowledge of His heart," Jubilees 2:2. "And Pravuil told me: 'All the things that I have told thee, we have written. Sit and write all the souls of mankind, however many of them are born, and the places prepared for them to eternity; for all souls are prepared to eternity, before the formation of the world," Secrets 23:3-5. God Himself is witness, "And He said unto me, in the beginning, when the earth was made, before the borders of the world stood, or ever the winds blew, Before it thundered and lightened, or ever the foundations of paradise were laid. Before the fair flowers were seen, or ever the moveable powers were established, before the innumerable multitude of angels were gathered together, Or ever the heights of the air were lifted up, before the measures of the firmament were named, or ever the chimneys in Sion were hot, and ere the present years were sought out, and or ever the inventions of them that now sin were turned, before they were sealed that have gathered faith for a treasure: Then did I consider these things, and they all were made through me alone, and through none others by me also they shall be ended, and by none other," II Esdras 6:1-6. He loves all men of flesh and blood whom devils cause to act like enemies, cursing Him, hating Him, and despitefully persecuting Him. It is written of God: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse, you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for He maketh His sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust," Matthew 5:44-45. Once men find out that flesh and blood men are victims of God's invisible one and only enemy, the Prince of Darkness, they will love all men as both God and Christ- as one's self. God has even defined "sinners" as His invisible enemy and men were rightly acknowledged as victims, as it is written in the NEW ENGLISH BIBLE, "Cain was very angry and his face fell. Then the Lord said to Cain, "Why are you so angry and cast down? If you do well, you are accepted; if not, SIN IS A DEMON crouching at the door. It shall be eager for you, and you will be mastered by it," Genesis 4:5-7. Now read Matthew 11:12, 12:43-45. Since man is part of God's Body, only DEVILS ARE "UNGODLY SINNERS" WHO CANNOT STAND BEFORE GOD!
[Return] [Bible Source]