The Parabolic Gospel
The symbols descending from God out of heaven:
1. Invisible being with visible wings uplifted appearing directly behind a
2. Picture of a baby tethered in a womb by umbilical cord which is resting on a cloud
3. All of this rests atop a birthday cake which appears to be the top of a bridal crown and veil and within the veil is a cloud and within the cloud is a castle.
4. Just below the veil is a building block or brick with "infant spirit" written on it and a ripe blade of wheat descending just ahead of it.
5. Just touching the eastern horizon of the earth and resting on the ocean is Peter's vision of animals on a sheet.
6. Traveling the earth from the eastern horizon rises the morning son and a newborn baby.
7. Moving further west (approximately where Russia is) are two drinking vessels
8. Further westward in the Atlantic Ocean is a pine tree
9. Over Nova Scotia, Canada stands a grapevine
10. Over central Canada is the beginning of a wall with many bricks laying down in a pile
11. At the North American Pacific coast is a man walking westward with a serpent coiled around him and this serpent is wearing a crown.
12. Out in the Pacific Ocean the half of the setting sun appears above the water and a lamb is going down with it
13. At the far eastern coast of China it is sundown
14. In the Mideast at the Red Sea a headstone shaped like cross ascends out of its waters.
15. A lamb is rising skyward just above this cross.
16. A sheaf of wheat rises higher above the lamb.
17. Further up a silver vessel is ascending.
18. Rising into Heaven in the east is a sun and an infant
19. Accompanied by a bunch of grapes.
20. Flying above the sun is a dove about to light upon a window sill.
21. Resting on a cloud in Heaven is a window, a flying, smiling building block, and a happy flying wooden board.
22. Standing in the center of Heaven is Mt. Zion with its lofty peak in clouds with heads resembling sheep.
23. Standing on Mt. Zion is an eagle-Cherubim with a garland crown in his right hand and a sickle in his left hand.
These are the parables that were graphically portrayed with the original written version of this letter. The interpretations are as follows:
1. Wisdom is the beginning of the Family of God. She, as the Mother of Spirits, was formed from God's chest area as He revealed it through Adam and Eve. Thus BRIDE is DE-RIB, from the rib. Her other code names are Zion and Jerusalem, Psalm 137:5-6; Proverbs 8:12-32; Matthew 11:19; Galatians 4:26.
2. Man's spirit portion, the real you and I, presently dwelling in a clay house, was FIRST BORN in heaven to Mother-God before Eve and Adam were put down on earth, Genesis 1:14-19, 15:5; Job 38:4,7; Psalm 82:6-8,87. None can ascend into heaven except those who came down, John 3:13.
3. What happens to the whole creation of infant Spirits was made known in a vision to John. He saw a Holy City descending out of heaven like a bride clothed in white. Symbolically these infants are "clothed in white", Revelation 19:8, 21:9-10. They are born righteous, Ecclesiastes 7:29. Each infant is both a stone and building of that City, I Corinthians 6:19; I Peter 2:5. Look at what happens to that City on earth, Matthew 24:2; Revelation 12:1-4,17, 20:9. Men are the very "stones of the temple" Jesus spoke about.
4. Baby Spirits are holy seeds God plants in the clay wombs of the earth-field, Amos 9:9; Matthew 13:24-26,37-39. Thus you see all men are princes of God (Genesis 32:28), and Jacob and Israel, the nation, were actors to illustrate that fact to the world, Deuteronomy 32:8.
5. Peter saw both the ascent of men from heaven and the descent of men to the earth symbolized as animals on a sheet according to the ignorance attached to each man's role fixed for this life, Psalm 49:20; Acts 10:9-16,28. You are to notice that the clean and unclean roles are pre-fixed. ALL the animals were drawn back up to heaven regardless of the role, John 12:32; Romans 14:7-13. And Isaiah saw the end of their sheet ride, Isaiah 11:5-9. We are also symbolized as waters on earth, fresh, salt and stagnant, Revelation 17:15.
6. Each man is a piece of God's immortal Spirit. God uses His sophisticated organic chemistry in the sperm and egg to generate a house of clay in which to plant His baby spirit, Psalm 139:13-16; Hebrews 10:5. These little Spirits are the (wheat) seeds sown in the earth, Matthew 13:27-30; John 3:8-9; 2 Corinthians 5:18-19. Nine months after entering the soil SONRISE on earth occurs all afire with life, Proverbs 20:27; Matthew 5:17. Modern science supports Jesus because they know STARS are SUNS! Genesis 1:14-18. Thus the sun "appears" to rise from the ground on the eastern horizon.
7. Men in their various roles are parabolized as "vessels for clean and unclean use", Jeremiah 18:1-6; Romans 9:20-26; 2 Timothy 2:20. Moses and Israel showed us what happens to the "vessels of God's house" on earth, Jeremiah 27:19-22; Revelation 13:4-7.
8. We are also trees of righteousness planted by God, Isaiah 41:19-20, 61:3, and also grass and flowers of the Geld, Isaiah 40:6-8.
9. Men are also parabolized as the fruitful and unfruitful members of the body of Christ DEVINE, the vine, corresponding to our clean and unclean roles for this life, John 15:1-5.
10. As the sun travels across the sky (man sojourns on earth by time, Hebrews 11:9-14) eventually Jesus' prophecy about the temple stones begins to happen to us. We all fall like Adam fell, Daniel 7:19-22, 8:8-12; Matthew 24:1-2; Romans 3:23; Revelation 13:4-7.
11. Thus the "kings of darkness" possess men's bodies as houses and conduct mental and physical warfare against them, Matthew 12:43-45; John 8:33-36; 2 Corinthians 10:3-6; Ephesians 6:12.
12. Men are God's sheep, Psalm 100:3; Ezekiel 34:31, and God is their Father as Jesus testified, Daniel 7:9; Matthew 23:9.
13. Sundown symbolizes the death of man on earth. As the sun seemingly sinks in the ground in the west, the bodies of men are also put in graves. But death is really SONRISE in heaven for the spirit, because God is a Spirit and so also must be His sons, Ecclesiastes 12:7; John 4:24; 2 Corinthians 5:1-8. Again Moses and Israel were used to illustrate what happens. In their act they departed from Egypt (this earth, Revelation 11:8) at PASS OVER time. This was the EXO (out of) -DUS(T) through the Red Sea which symbolized man's blood and finally the "promised land" (HEAVEN). The Egyptians (Satan and his invisible army) could not pass over, Isaiah 14:12-20. By this means Lazarus in the parable passed over, but the "rich man" (king of darkness) was prohibited, Luke 16:22-26.
14. God promised to build up the temple and walls of the city which were fallen down. He does so instantly at death, Ecclesiastes 4:2-3, 12:7; Amos 9:11,14-15. Where men are symbolized as many waters on earth, Revelation 17:15, heat from the sun causes them to evaporate whether they are fresh, Salty, or stagnant. The vapors do rise invisibly (resurrection) to become the clouds of heaven, Hebrews 12:1,22-24. Jesus, the living water, went up in his cloud symbol, Acts 1:9. This is the means by which God divides the waters from the waters, Genesis 1:6-10.
15. We have seen that men are God's sheep. As Moses has shown, sheep are sacrificed to God as offerings. Men are sacrificial offerings, Psalm 44:11,22. And men continually die in pain to be delivered, Micah 4:10. Thus the cross is the means by which men are delivered from evil and the means by which our High Priest obtains sacrifices. These are placed upon the heavenly altar which alters their ways by hallowed fire, Luke 3:16, 24:27,32; Hebrews 12:22-26; Revelation 6:9-11. Abel was the first sheep offered.
16. Wheat was also offered to the priests under the law of the Mosetical system. The harvest of men has been continuous; John 4:35. So at each man's last day, angelic reapers collect them, Psalm 126; Matthew 3:12, 13:37-43; John 12:24. They are presented to the Priests of Glory. Angelic reapers are not grim, Revelation 14:14-16.
17. At death the "temple vessels" of men are restored to the Temple of God, Jeremiah 27:19-22; Revelation 21:22. According to the law of Moses, vessels must be purified by fire to be made clean, Numbers 31:21-23. The spiritual law of Moses still abides, Matthew 5:18; Romans 7:14. Thus we find the angels passing the spirits of men in heaven through their fiery lectures, Isaiah 54:13; Malachi 3:1-4; Luke 24:27,32. This anointing removes corrosion, rust, and dross.
18. Teaching the spirits of men causes a mental rebirth. It is the Word symbolized as fire and water which baptizes them into one mind with God. This is the real AT-ONE-(MIND) MENT, when men shine like the Son in understanding, John 17:21-23.
19. Since Jesus is the "vine" which cannot perish or suffer loss, I Corinthians 12:22-27, it must be understood that the unfruitful branches are purged and taken to glory so that they can be educated to produce fruit, John 15:1-5. Grapes are earth (men) harvested and pressed into wine, Revelation 14:17-20. The good wine is the "Good News" of the salvation of all men. But dregs of wrath is the good news that only the kingdom of devils is destined for destruction, Jeremiah 25:15-16, 33:6-9. Fruit producing those dregs is the message that God does not impute sins to men! Isaiah 27:9; Luke 20:10, 22:20; John 1:29; 2 Corinthians 5:18-19.
20. Doves were also sacrificed under the priestly system of Moses. Mothers offered them after giving birth. Thus doves symbolize female spirits who look after us, Proverbs 9:1-4, Song of Solomon 8:1-4, Psalm 45:6-9. Read the following: Leviticus 12:6-8; Psalm 68:13; John 1:32. Can you answer the question in Isaiah 60:8? The answer is the Virtues or Virgins of heaven who are being redeemed from among men to become clouds of Watchers, Daniel 4:13-21; Hebrews 12:1. Solomon and Hiram also acted out a revelation about God's upper construction of the temple in heaven. They pre-cut stones and timbers in a far away place and transported them to the temple site so that not a saw or hammer was heard when they assembled it! I Kings 6:7. We have seen that men are "lively stones" and "trees of righteousness". But it is the spirits of men God prefabricated in the beginning who are cut and sawed from their bodies on earth, Psalm 2:8-9, through the various ways men have died. There are no harsh, loud sounds when God builds! Psalm 127:1; Isaiah 54:5-14; John 2:19-21.
22. Obviously mountain top whose height is in the clouds is heaven, Psalm 87:1-3; Hebrews 12:1,22-24. Here dwells the Ancient Lamb, Daniel 1:9. Here He collects His flock and feeds them at "high noon" (Revelation 22:22-24) or in "highest" light, Song of Solomon 1:7,8, Isaiah 25:6-8; Ezekiel 34:11-14, Luke 20:37-38.
23. Jesus showed us that death is the way God chose to bring us to Him. At that time the angels (eagles) separate the wheat (men) from the tares (demons on them) as the parable of Lazarus and the rich man teaches, Matthew 13:37-43; Luke 16:22-26, 17:34-37. Ezekiel saw that the eagles are Cherubim, Ezekiel 10:14-15; Revelation 4:7. Cherubim love to reap, Psalm 126. And some of those reaped become Watchers of the eagle order, Luke 20:36; Revelation 4:8.
We have linked the parables of the mysteries of God to show you the wisdom that passes man's knowledge. This is God's "Good News" for assurance and comfort of all His people both good and bad, Isaiah 40:1-2, 52:7; Matthew 5:40-44, 22:10; Luke 2:10,14. Every symbol mentioned has but one meaning... MAN! All the stories teach the same thing. Man is FIRSTBORN as a baby spirit in heaven! He is born again in a fleshy body on earth where he sojourns and suffers for a time. He is then removed at death and borne again to heaven as a living spirit. Once there his mind is reborn and becomes one with God. The parables completely smash mixed up and confused doctrines about death, resurrection, judgment, and the question, what is man. If you hold such errors be pleased to let them go and God will be more pleased with you. Come and enter our joy and rest!
[Return to Home Page] [Bible Source]